Browsing the anticaenotria.it website involves sending cookies and similar tools to the user’s terminal.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user.
They are subdivided into technical cookies (used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested) or profiling (aimed at creating related profiles to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user in the context of navigation).
During navigation, the user could also receive on his terminal cookies that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called “third-party” cookies), set directly by the operators of said websites and used for the purposes and according to modalities defined by these.
Which are the analogous instruments for which the same discipline foreseen for cookies is applied
These are tools (such as, for example, pixels, web beacons, web bugs, clear GIFs or others) that allow the identification of the user or of the terminal and therefore have been included in the provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE
The Site uses technical cookies, as well as third-party analytics cookies and third-party profiling cookies.
The site uses technical cookies, with respect to which, pursuant to art. 122 of the privacy code and the Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014, no consent is required from the interested party.
Through the site some non-technical third-party cookies are installed, which are activated by clicking on the “Accept Cookies” button present in the banner that the user sees when accessing the website.
The individual third-party cookies are reported in detail, as well as the links through which the user can receive more information and request the deactivation of cookies.
The Site uses Google Analytics for analysis purposes.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the information available here https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
At the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it there is the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics.
DISABLING OF COOKIES
Notwithstanding the foregoing regarding technical cookies required for navigation, the user can delete other cookies through the functions indicated in this statement, in the part where the cookies used are listed or directly through your browser.
It should be noted that each browser has different procedures for managing the settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
In order to users who browse from mobile, it is specified that the system configurations to exclude the storage of cookies or to delete them vary according to the brand and / or model of the device used and it is therefore necessary to consult the instructions provided by the manufacturer .
For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to turn them off individually, see the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party may assert at any time, without formalities, by contacting the data controller, also by sending an email to the address email@example.com, the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, which is shown below textually.
Art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.